- This event has passed.
The Non-Profit Leadership Roundtable – The Connection Between Decision-Making & Innovation
- Would you like to hear diverse perspectives and gain important insights on some of the most pressing topics facing nonprofit leaders today?
- Would you like to collaborate with your peers but rarely have the time to do so?
- Would you like to receive information and support from leadership coaches with extensive experience working in nonprofit organizations?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of the above questions, we would like to extend a very special invitation for you and/or a representative leader from your organization to join our Nonprofit Leadership Roundtable. This is a new group, created based on feedback TLS heard from our nonprofit clients, many of whom are looking for a venue to collaborate with and learn from other leaders in the nonprofit sector.
As part of the launch of the Roundtable, TLS is pleased to offer an initial 6-session series where each session will focus on a distinct topic. Feel free to join for all the session or only certain ones.
The group size for each session will be capped at 20 so if you are interested, please register below!
- June 11 – Employee Engagement: It’s All About Connection
- July 9 – Putting Core Values into Action
- August 13 – Counteracting Burnout: The Power of Role Clarity & Accountability
- September 10 – Supporting Managers: The Power of Trust Building
- October 8 – The Impact of Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- November 12 – The Connection Between Decision-Making & Innovation
We look forward to seeing you!
Yours, in effective, leadership,
Alicia Davis & Stacie Watson