- This event has passed.
Women’s Leadership Experience
The Women’s Leadership Experience™ (WLE) is a dynamic professional development program designed for women in the workplace who want to be confident, have balance and lead authentically while striving to realize their fullest potential. It is designed for women who are leaders within their organization and are interested in developing their leadership skills for their current and future roles. Instructors for this program are Alicia Davis, PCC, and Stacie Watson, CPC. Alicia and Stacie are owners/ partners of Transformative Leadership Strategies (TLS), a leadership development and coaching organization focused on supporting leaders to access their fullest potential.
The goal of the program is to support leadership development for women leaders working in the behavioral health field. The program will support women in learning to recognize and address fear, self- doubt and imposter syndrome. The focus will be placed on developing executive presence and confidence. Instructors of the program will use a coaching approach with participants to create a safe environment where feedback can be shared and received. Participants will develop strong interpersonal connections among group members, providing a key external support system. Ultimately, participants will be able to apply new skills, strategies, and techniques in their work within their organizations as well as with their clients.
The WLE Coaching Program Summary
The 6-month program includes 20 hours of direct support for all participants. The focus will be on strengthening the qualities required to be an effective woman leader in the field of behavioral health. Exploration will focus on three key skill areas of leadership: Confidence, Balance and Authentic Leadership. Open dialogue will include areas of challenge, self-management skills, and effective communication. Key components of the program are outlined below:
- Group Coaching: Group Coaching sessions are designed for adult learners and facilitated experientially. The program will begin with a 3-hour program launch to be held on-site at the Women’s Consortium. Months two through five will include on-site 2.5-hour Group Coaching sessions and the program will wrap-up with another 3-hour integrating experience.
- Individual Coaching: Participants will receive 4-hours of Individual Coaching, designed to assist participants in applying the skills, tools, and techniques learned in the group sessions.
- Experience Sheets™: These customized worksheets are designed to deepen skill development and application between sessions.
- Online Learning Portal: Participants will have easy access to program materials including audio/video files, group session recordings, Experience Sheets™, PowerPoints and other resources.
- Email Q&A: Participants will have ongoing support with coaches as needed between sessions.
- Women’s Leadership Experience Leadership Certificate: Participants will receive a Women’s Leadership Experience Certificate to commemorate the successful completion of the program.
$1,800 for 6-month program Investment includes 16-hours Group Coaching; 4-hours Individual Coaching; 24/7 Web Portal access.
Interested individuals will register via the Women’s Consortium website www.womensconsortium.org. Once registered, participants will receive an intake form to complete prior to the program’s start. Please note there will be no more than 20 participants included in this program.
WLE Program Facilitators
Alicia Davis, PCC, is a Professional Certified Coach, former CT Licensed Massage Therapist and owner/partner in the coaching firm Transformative Leadership Strategies. She brings over 30 years of leadership development experience in the fields of holistic healthcare, social services, and behavioral health non-profits, insurance, engineering, and corporate settings. She creates dynamic coaching and teambuilding experiences for leaders at all levels of an organization that address challenges such as organizational culture, team alignment, change management, communication, and high stress. Alicia offers a unique Core Energy™ coaching approach to individuals, executives, teams and boards who are looking to achieve exceptional results.
Stacie Watson, CPC, is a Certified Professional Coach, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and an owner/partner in Transformative Leadership Strategies, a firm that specializes in supporting management transformation through coaching and experiential learning. Stacie brings three decades of experience supporting leaders in behavioral health, Employee Assistance Programs, and medical health insurance organizations. In her various roles, Stacie has been responsible for working with leaders and teams as they navigate significant change – focusing on issues such as organizational design, aligning culture, effective communication, and sustainable results. She also works closely with organizations that wish to address and improve culture and employee engagement.