When TLS is asked to engage with leaders and/or teams within virtually any kind of organization, the request usually centers around a few key areas of concern:
- Ineffective communication
- Leaders who are struggling because they are in new roles and/or working outside of their comfort zones
- Teams who are misaligned or stuck
- Low morale
We recognize there are important nuances to the issues you may be experiencing within your organization. We also know, through years of support offered to a variety of organizations, that many challenges can be meaningfully addressed through two main approaches:
- Awareness Building: What is the actual challenge we are experiencing? What is the basis for this challenge? Specifically, how is the challenge affecting our ability to be successful and grow?
- Intention Setting: What/How do we want to be different? How can we be more aligned in our vision? If things were working more smoothly, what – specifically – would be different? What specific plan(s) can we co-create to address our most pressing issues?
Perhaps you are finding yourself feeling stuck as a leader within your team or organization? Or maybe you have a team that you believe would benefit from some focused support?
If so, we’d love to connect with you to learn more and to explore how TLS might be able to offer important support to the areas of your organization that are most struggling.
Select any of the options below for more information on how TLS can support managers and supervisors within your organization, including: